FUN! Let's begin :)
1. I broke my nose when I was a kid, maybe 7 years old. I was playing at school, had to go get the ball outside. There were two more kids playing one of those games where you hold each other's hands and kinda run in circle? Yeah. The ball was right there, and I was so smart I decided to knee down and then crawl to get it. BAM.
Hopefully you get the image.
2. School, again! I was one of these lovely girls, back then:
Hard to believe, I know. So, I was practicing, but the moment I lifted my leg up in front of me, I slipped and fell on my face. As a result, my lower lip cut open right in the middle, on the inside, and blood went all over the place. I don't even remember how I could eat after that - it hurt like hell...but hey, my teeth didn't break at all!
3. Speaking of which, I have a very salty tooth. I like sweets, but I don't go nuts over them. Never have.
4. I started studying English back when I was 6. For some reason, I liked it a lot! (not saying it's that good, I'm working on it)
My teachers were very happy with me, but my classmates hated me. I remember being made fun of, and then being asked for help during tests and such. Kids can be like this.
But no, I never helped them :D #takethatbitches
I'm now studying Mandarin Chinese and this is a long story, another time maybe...But if you're good at it, feel free to teach me :D
5. I sucked, like S-U-C-K-E-D, at maths and whatever is related to it. I still do. Never loved it, never will.
6. I hate feet. Can't stand feet. Don't wanna see your feet, or mine. Do not, I repeat, do *not* think feet look good, people! Because they don't!
7. Without my contacts or my glasses, I'm basically blind. I see stuff, I see people, but I don't know what or who I'm looking at unless they're 1 inch away from me. But you know what? Glasses are super cool, I love them.
8. I get massive headaches, from time to time. Reason unknown. I don't get dizzy or anything, it just hurts like someone is bashing my head on the wall. Is this even something you would wanna know about? Meh.
9. I'm very short, and I've been very skinny most of my life. I remember eating like a pig all the time, all day long, not kidding right now. Sometimes I even got sick because of it haha (food lover, yes, and still am but not like that)
Then for some reason (being I don't do sports anymore the #1 reason, I think) I exploded. Say hi to my huge ass here. Healthy, I swear, but lacking motivation to do something about it. :[
10. I've had looong hair all my life until 2005. This dude decided to give me a haircut and man, he did. I went from above my behind to above my shoulders in what, 30 minutes? And I haven't had long hair since. I think long curls don't look good on me and make me look shorter and bigger, but I love them on other people!
11. I love bright colours (wearing neons on my nails right now is what I mean by "bright") but I'm more of a "dark and twisty" type of person. In a good way though, not that I do weird stuff, don't misunderstand me. I'd say my outsides don't always match my insides, something like that!
12. I love ice cubes. I eat ice cubes. Eat, yes. Chew.
13. Coffee addict, right here! I don't drink too much because it's not good for you, but I just love my espresso. Morning cup to wake you up haha
14. I hate slippers of all kinds, but my left foot seems to have something wrong (still have to go to the doctor to find out what's going on) sooo I have to wear them. And because I have a pair of Birkenstock, which are very helpful, everyone's ready to make fun of me all the time. Whatever, it's not like I hang out with those on.
15. I never ever wear skirts. Maxi dresses, maybe, but not skirts. See #9.
16. I love HUGE earrings. I've got big hair, so in my mind it's like too small earrings get lost in it. I've got studs, but those are big as well. Also, I pull my hair up mostly in the summer, so when it's down I feel like I need to wear something that will be visible. But it all depends on the occasion, where I'm going, to do what, blabla.
17. I've been one of those skeptical girls when it came to self tan. And now here I am, wearing my beloved Dark Mousse by St. Tropez. Post coming soon, I'm addicted.
18. First time I put make up on, I was 16. I remember this because one of my classmates noticed and asked if I did, because I looked different :) (hopefully in a good way haha!) I've heard from him a few years ago and I cherish every moment we spent together as kids, he's been a great friend to me :) One of the few I've had in high school :P
19. I've gotten my first phone (mobile) when I turned 18. Since then I've had 2 more, the last one being my Iphone 3gs - which was my dad's until last year or so, before he changed it.
The first one was stolen when I was in China, which is why I had to get another one.
20. I'm allergic to a bunch of things, mainly trees and stuff like that. Only it's persistent, it's not like most people who get this during spring/summer time and then it stops. It's frustrating, but it could be worse.
21. I don't like umbrellas. I rarely take one with me when it rains, unless it's my Emily The Strange one - black, with cat eyes and ears :D I love the rain, winter is definitely my season. I can bear the sun only if I'm at the beach, or at the pool.
21.1 I have an infinite love for cats and felines in general.
22. I'm a huge, huge tv shows addict, if you could tell from the previous hashtag, up here. There's a new show on? I'm gonna watch at least the pilot and see if it's worth it. Right now I'm all about Dexter and True Blood. Can't wait to see how Breaking Bad is gonna end, still sad about Spartacus as I loved the show and the cast...don't even get me started, it's for your own good xD
23. I like heels, but to be honest I'm a sucker for Adidas and Converse shoes. My absolute favourite are by Adidas, black and grey. SO comfortable! I've had them for 8 years now, almost, and I'm seriously scared they might break because I can't find them anywhere and there is nothing that compares to them at the moment. I mean, in my opinion. Not my taste.
I also love my neon All Stars - got green, pink and blue. Can't find a super bright yellow that I like.
24. I remember wearing crazy nail polish colours when I was in high school. Greens, neons, yellows, you name it! And everyone looked at me like I was some sort of alien, no one liked that, I was the weird kid. To think that right now this is normal, that it's not as weird as they thought...I'm like "damn it, I told you so!" :D I should have thought of having a blog years ago! :P
25. I still have my very old and very first teddy bear. Time has passed for him as well, yes HIM. But there he is, all fluffy and pretty. He had a wife, I remember she had a bow on one ear (which is why I put a bow on hubby's neck, just to make sure he was wearing something fancy too haha). I lost her somewhere :| Good times, I wanna be 3 again!
That's all :) Hopefully it was nice to read this...
Make sure you follow Emily if you don't, she's a lovely girl ^_^ And she has an adorable cat! - Sorry Tyler :P
I'll see you in my next post! xx